Graphic DesignerThe National Concert Hall is currently looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to work within its Marketing Department. The position will take a lead role in all design output. The ideal candidate will be able to follow a brief closely and create appropriate solutions based on information given, ensuring strict adherence to corporate brand guidelines at all times. S/he must be highly creative and motivated by good design and will be expected to contribute ideas regularly and collaborate with the marketing and sales teams in finding new and innovative ways to promote concerts and events.
Candidates must -
- Exhibit creative skills in the development of marketing material and designs
- Possess significant attention to detail and can adhere to tight deadlines
- Be capable of checking all work for illustrative accuracy, spelling and adherence to project requirements
- Be able to maintain records and files relating to all projects
- Be capable of managing output to printers
- Capable of prioritising work and projects
- Proven track record of good quality design
- Capable of working on own initiative
Essential to the role will be strong experience of using
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- After Effects
- Premier Pro
- Signage Studio digital display
- A recognised third level qualification essential in Design along with digital design skills
- Knowledge and experience: At least 3 years design experience in-house or with agency
- Specialist skills or knowledge: Systems knowledge as outlined
- Experience in print management a necessity
- Demonstrate creativity and originality in design output
- Develop content to specific deadlines and ability to prioritise work to meet changing deadlines
- In particular this role requires someone who is self-motivated with good initiative, is a team player and has a positive enthusiasm for the National Concert Hall.
Remuneration:This is a permanent and pensionable, full time post. The scale of NCH Administrative Executive applies:
Personal Pension Contribution (PPC) Scale
€32,687.00 €34,360.00 €35,977.00 €37,588.00 €39,166.00 €40,760.00 €42,311.00 €43,909.00
Non-Personal Pension Contribution (Non-PPC)*
€31,094.00 €32,679.00 €34,219.00 €35,749.00 €37,247.00 €38,760.00 €40,233.00 €41,749.00
*This rate will apply where the appointee is a civil or public servant recruited before 6th April 1995 and who is not required to make a Personal Pension Contribution. Otherwise the appointee will become a member of the Single Public Service Pension Scheme.
The position will commence on the first point of the scale.
Application process:To apply, please submit your CV and a PDF, no bigger that 6mb, of 5 work samples or a link to your portfolio website, by 12 noon on Monday 26th September 2016 to email@example.com
The National Concert Hall is an equal opportunities employer.