Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover
Main purpose of the role
In consultation with the Marketing and PR Manager, to execute marketing and press campaigns for the National Concert Hall with a particular focus on marketing, printed collateral and publicity. The Marketing Assistant will provide support in particular for concerts promoted directly by the National Concert Hall.
- To support the marketing and press function within the National Concert Hall
- To contribute to organisational targets in income, profile, coverage and brand reputation
- To facilitate in the general marketing of the National Concert Hall, with a specific focus on own promoted events
- To assist on special projects within the marketing department
- To drive advertising income for in-house publications and media
- To generate and co-ordinate copy for publications, concert programmes, press releases and communications relating to own promoted concerts
- To collaborate on the successful completion of all marketing collateral
- To collect and collate relevant press and marketing material for visiting artists
- To liaise closely with other members of the marketing and wider sales team regarding marketing support for their individual areas
- Co-ordinate distribution and direct mail for National Concert Hall events
- To provide creative briefs and copy for the design department
- To contribute to the National Concert Hall online channels on a regular basis
Qualifications: A recognised third level qualification desirable in marketing/business studies and a qualification or interest in music and entertainment an advantage.
Knowledge and experience: A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing and/or PR
Specialist skills or knowledge: A proven ability in all aspects of marketing, promotion and PR; an understanding and interest in music is desirable; computer literate; strong administration and organisational skills and good team working ability. Excellent copy writing and communication skills essential.
This post holder needs to adhere to the company's confidentiality policy at all times.
This is a maternity cover post on a 6 month contract.
To apply, please send letter of application and CV (no more than 2 pages) direct to Rosita.Wolfe@nch.ie by Thursday 30th July 2015.