Stage Hand (Casual/Part-Time)
Ireland’s most prestigious venue the National Concert Hall invites applications from candidates for the position of Stage Hand. Reporting to the Stage Manager and Deputy Stage Manager, and liaising with Stage, House, Sound and Lighting departments the successful candidate will fulfil the following criteria:
- Good understanding of stage set-ups for various concert types including, but not limited to, classical, orchestral, semi-staged opera, rock/pop, traditional set-ups.
- Experience of staging live events and of backstage event procedures
- Good technical skills with stage lighting, sound and audio visual skills an advantage
- Knowledge of Health & Safety regulations and procedures
- Experience of stage/room presentation and layout
- Good housekeeping skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative, be of positive disposition, self-motivated and a team player
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Good computer skills desirable
Please forward CV and covering letter to Barry Walsh, Head of Personnel & Operations, National Concert Hall, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2 or email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday September 18th.
The National Concert Hall is an equal opportunities employer