Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket.
- The resale of this ticket through a third party vendor and/or agent is strictly prohibited.
- Once purchased, tickets & Gift Cards cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Late admission is not guaranteed but will be offered whenever possible.
- The National Concert Hall reserves the right to refuse admission to any patron.
- Glasses, bottles, cameras and recording equipment etc. are not allowed in the auditorium.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watches should be silenced before entering the auditorium.
- The management reserves the right to cancel any performance without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage other than a refund of the face value of the tickets held by them of any cancelled performance.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, change concert & performance venues and to vary advertised programmes as necessary.
- National Concert Hall reserves the right to withdraw any ticket and to replace it with a tickets for another seat in the Hall having the same or higher price than the ticket held.
- Gift Cards can be used to purchase tickets or memberships for the Friends of The National Concert Hall only.
- Gift Cards are valid for use for 2 years from the date of purchase. Any balance that remains on the Gift Card will not be available after the cards expiry.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed in person at the National Concert Hall Box Office, by phone through our Box Office on 01 4170000 or online.
- A minimum value of €20 can be loaded on each Gift Card. There is no maximum value.
- Each purchase made using this Gift Card will reduce the balance available on the Card until such time as the full value has been redeemed or until the expiry date of the Card.
- Once the remaining value on this Gift Card has been completely used, the card is no longer valid. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded. Gifts Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, or used to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
- These conditions do not affect your rights under S. 39 of the Sale of Goods & Supply of Services Act 1980.
Conditions of Resale
- There is no guarantee of tickets being resold.
- There is a €2 charge per ticket for this service.
- Tickets cannot be accepted for resale less than 30 minutes prior to a performance.
- A signed docket must be issued on receipt of tickets.
- Tickets will only be offered for resale when events are 100% sold out, in the event of tickets being returned by the promoter after a ticket has been accepted for resale, the promoter's tickets will take precedence.
- National Concert Hall reserves the right not to accept tickets for resale.
- Original tickets are required for resale - reprinted tickets are not accepted.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt; we recommend the use of a postal service that requires a signature upon delivery.
- National Concert Hall cannot accept liability for tickets returned for resale.
- Concessions are available on selected concerts to patrons who produce suitable identification to the National Concert Hall, subject to availability.
- Concessions not requested at the time of booking cannot be allocated later.
- All discounts apply to full price tickets only.
- Discounted tickets cannot be purchased in conjunction with any other offers or concessions.
- Please note that random checks on concession tickets will be conducted at the point of entry. Patrons unable to present proof of eligibility are required to upgrade their concession tickets to full price tickets.
- Family Tickets, where advertised, are available for 4 people with a maximum of 2 adults, the others being children aged 17 or under. Additional child tickets may be available, ask our Box Office team for advice.
- Third Level Students can avail of our 'Student Standby' scheme; on production of suitable identification at the Box Office, subject to the discretion of the Box Office Manager.
- Where available tickets can be purchased for €5 one hour prior to a performance start time. (Strictly limited to one ticket per student)
- Please check with the Box Office on the day of concerts for availability.
- Once you have booked tickets for the National Concert Hall your details will be held on our database.
- If you wish to receive information from the National Concert Hall, please tell us at the time of booking, to be included on our mailing list.
- Patrons are advised that children under the age of 5 will not be admitted to events which are unsuitable for children. It is strongly advised that patrons seek recommendations from the Box Office regarding age admittance for suitable events when booking tickets for children under the age of 5.
- For Family and Children's events, babes-in-arms (babies under 12 months) will be admitted to the concert free of charge, provided that they can be seated throughout the performance on the accompanying adults lap. In order to avail of this, patrons should inform the Box Office at the time of booking, in order to be provided with an 'infant ticket'.