Corporate Sponsorship: Music Programme
Be the brand the brings memorable, world-class music experiences to Irish audiences by sponsoring one of our diverse music programmes.
As the home of music in Ireland, sponsorship of a National Concert Hall music programme, festival or performance offers your company significant philanthropic, marketing and activation opportunities. We have a history of creating partnerships which deliver great brand exposure, improved brand sentiment, access to specific demographics from our large audience and new business and PR opportunities.
We offer partnerships of various levels across our music programme and we look forward to collaborating with you to develop a plan that best meets your brand's objectives, budget and priorities.
We currently have lead sponsor opportunities that offer year round brand exposure and benefits across our core programming:
Premium Experience Partner:
Our Premium Experience Partners have the opportunity to engage with an affluent, well-informed and loyal audience, while supporting our mission to bring the world's leading classical musicians to audiences across Ireland.
As an Innovation Partner of the National Concert Hall, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with us in shaping the future of contemporary music in Ireland. We are committed to the discovery and fostering of new musical talent, and you can be part of presenting the most exciting and innovative artists of today while investing in the performers of tomorrow.
By supporting our work as a Community Partner, you will have the opportunity to help us in our outreach programmes, and our mission to bring the benefit and experience of live music to the communities where you work.
As well as our core programmes, we also offer the opportunity to sponsor a diverse range of smaller music events to suit a range of budgets and interests, including National Concert Hall festivals, one-off concerts, commissions and special projects.
Our corporate sponsors enjoy a range of exclusive benefits, including
• association with a national, respected and trusted arts brand that is a leader in its field
• powerful branding, marketing and activation opportunities through NCH channels and access to our extensive audience
• significant media exposure through NCH advertising campaigns and press coverage
• opportunity to delight your clients and engage your staff with enhanced access to our musical programme
• the opportunity to host events such as seminars, conferences, product launches, dinners and receptions in our range of unforgettable city-centre spaces with access to our skilled staff to create memorable quality hospitality events
• invitations to exclusive events such as interval and post-concert receptions, programme launches, open rehearsals and behind-the-scene tours
• a range of tickets and priority booking to our wide variety of music performances to suit all musical tastes
• invitations to our Annual Corporate Dinner for supporters and patrons
• networking opportunities with our other corporate members, sponsors and patrons through exclusive events
We welcome enquiries on how we can develop a bespoke collaboration tailored to your brand's objectives and interests. Contact Catherine Coughlan or Matthew King