Corporate Support: Learning & Participation
By supporting one of our Learning and Participation programmes, your company will be instrumental in expanding horizons and sharing the discovery and joy of music to people of all ages and diverse communities.
As the national institution for music in Ireland, we believe everybody should have access to the enriching benefits of musical interaction, no matter what circumstances they face in life. Your company's support can help us do more, be more and reach further with this goal.
Our Learning and Participation events celebrate the appreciation, knowledge and love of music for all – from families exploring new creative pursuits, or young musicians starting their careers to seasoned professionals.
We also work with established charities, educators and institutions to engage a diverse range of audiences across areas such as health, science, special needs, and community engagement throughout Ireland. Our outreach events include concerts for those living with dementia, live music performances in children's hospitals, and workshops for primary and secondary school students.
Learn more about the Learning and Participation programmes that you can support here.
Corporate supporters of our Learning and Participation programmes are rewarded with a range of benefits, including:
• meeting your company's CSR goals
• recognition of your company's support to our large audience across a range of material
• the opportunity to host events such as seminars, conferences, product launches, dinners and receptions in our range of unforgettable city-centre spaces with access to our skilled event staff
• invitations to exclusive events such as interval and post-concert receptions, programme launches, open rehearsals and behind-the-scene tours
• a range of tickets and priority booking to our wide variety of music performances
• invitations to our Annual Corporate Dinner for supporters and patrons
• networking opportunities with our other Corporate supporters through our exclusive events
• priority access to partner with particular programmes of interest to your brand.
We invite you to get involved with the life-enhancing work we do.
Contact Catherine Coughlan or Matthew King of our Development Team.
We are currently working with Grant Thornton, who supported our Female Conductor Programme to encourage more women to take up the baton and conduct orchestras. Find out more here