Chief Executive Officer
The National Concert Hall (NCH), one of Ireland’s most prestigious cultural institutions, is on an ambitious and exciting journey to become a world-class centre for the performance of music.
Reporting to the Chairperson of the Board of the NCH, the Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the strategic leadership of the organisation, providing executive management and artistic leadership to enable the NCH fulfil its role as a national centre for music through its world-class concerts and its education and outreach programmes and activities.
The successful candidate will have:
• A proven record of achievement at a senior level in the private or public sector in a cultural or related organisation ideally with a music dimension
• A proven ability to formulate and implement strategy in a dynamic, developing and independent organisation
• Extensive experience in stakeholder management and engagement, with strong communication and influencing skills
• An affinity for all genres of music and appreciation of its potential for inspiration and inclusion
• A masters degree in a related discipline along with experience in fundraising / philanthropy are desirable but not essential
Further information including details on how to apply is available on www.publicjobs.ie.
If you feel you would benefit from a confidential discussion, contact Karan Nesbitt at email@example.com
Closing date: 3pm, Thursday 1st October 2020.
We are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all nine grounds of the Employment Equality Act.